Records Coordinator – Richmond, VA
The Records Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a well-organized central filing system and ensuring all records remain accurate and up-to-date.
- Process records for storage
- Retrieving records as requested through vendor website
- Review records invoices for accurate billing
- Perform back-up receptionist duties as necessary
- Make bank deposits and run errands as needed
- Maintain accurate file-indexing
- Dispose of files as required by destruction policy guidelines
- Provide support to other staff as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence individuals across all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Supervisory experience (5+ years)
- Familiarity with a cross-section of legal software and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years of related work experience in a professional services firm
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to flex as required to meet the need of the hour
- Ability to visit off-site storage facility, retrieve hardcopy files from storage facility
- Lift up to 40 pounds
We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, along with a collegial work environment. Benefits include health (employee premium paid by firm), dental and vision, life and disability insurance, long-term care, paid parking, and a 401K plan.
ThompsonMcMullan provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Compliant with COVID-19 CDC guidelines as well as the VA Department of Health.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: www.t-mlaw.com