ThompsonMcMullan, P.C. is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join our Shockoe Slip, Richmond, VA office.
The ideal candidate will have litigation experience working and managing case files and be familiar with federal and state court systems. The ideal candidate will have experience relevant to an active federal and state litigation practice involving constitutional officers, insurance defense, business disputes, appellate litigation, and more. Experience should include drafting and issuing litigation documents, including pleadings, motions practice, and discovery. Must be detail-oriented and organized, have a good attitude, work ethic, and attention to detail. Strong verbal and accurate written communication skills are essential for this position. Must have college degree and/or paralegal certificate and references. This position deals with a high volume of work.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in a professional services firm
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to flex as required to meet the need of the hour
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer paid medical insurance for employees
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Employee funded medical flex spending and dependent care flex spending accounts (FSA)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous paid leave benefits- including PTO, ten paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Paid parking
ThompsonMcMullan provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
ThompsonMcMullan, P.C. is a law firm committed to excellence in serving business, governmental, and individual clients in business transactions, corporate and real estate, employment counseling and litigation, civil litigation, bankruptcy, administrative law, elder law, estate planning, and family formation. Our core values focus on dignity, community, honor, civility, teamwork, and passion expressed in a balanced life.
In addition, ThompsonMcMullan has been recognized by the Richmond Times Dispatch, in partnership with Energage, as a Top Workplace for four years running, thanks to positive feedback and shared experience from our employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: www.t-mlaw.com
EOE M/F/D/V on behalf of our client, we reserve the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.