Congratulations to ThompsonMcMullan’s Twelve Legal Elite
Twelve of ThompsonMcMullan’s attorneys have been named to Legal Elite by Virginia Business Magazine.
- Mark R. Colombell in Construction
- Robert A. Dybing in Civil Litigation
- Brad King in Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- R. Shawn Majette in Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Christopher M. Malone in Civil Litigation
- C. Grice McMullan, Jr. in RealEstate/Land Use
- Neil Talegaonkar in Labor/Employment Law
- William Tunner in Civil Litigation
- C. Grice McMullan in Real Estate
- Paul Izzo in Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Wilson R. Trice in Business Law
Electronic ballots were e-mailed to more than 12,000 lawyers across the state. The voter list included the e-mail addresses of all 2009 Legal Elite voters, plus others from the Virginia Bar Association and the Virginia State Bar.
The Legal Elite is divided into 15 categories selected with the help of Virginia Bar Association. In the following pages, a representative from each category is profiled. The profile subjects are chosen from the top 10 vote recipients in their categories, but they are not necessarily the person with the most votes. Only one lawyer was picked from any firm. Previous profile subjects were not considered.