Virginia Business Magazine released their 18th annual list of “Legal Elite” today, and we are pleased to announce that 19 ThompsonMcMullan attorneys were recognized on the list.
Nominations were open to all licensed attorneys in Virginia. Ballots were mailed to more than 11,000 attorneys, and blank ballots were available on the Virginia Business website. The Virginia Bar association helps Virginia Business determine the categories for Legal Elite.
The 2017 list includes:
1. Hugh T. Antrim, Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
2. Jennifer Sullivan, Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
3. Rebecca C. Bowen, Business Law
4. Zachary D. Cohen, Intellectual Property
5. Mark R. Colombell, Civil Litigation
6. Sherry A. Fox, Family/Domestic Relations
7. R. Shawn Majette, Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
8. Paul Izzo, Taxes/Estate/Trusts/Elder Law
9. Christopher M. Malone, Construction
10. Michael G. Matheson, Young Lawyer (Under 40)
11. Adam R. Nelson, Real Estate/Land Use
12. John P. O’Herron, Appellate Law
13. William D. Prince IV, Young Lawyer (Under 40)
14. David R. Ruby, Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
15. Henry C. Spalding III, Alternative Dispute Resolution
16. Neil S. Talegaonkar, Labor/Employment
17. Wilson R. Trice, Business Law
18. William W. Tunner, Civil Litigation
19. Sarah B. Warner, Real Estate/Land Use
Congratulations to all of our attorneys!