Elder Law and Estate Planning attorney Lindsay Pickral has been invited to serve as a presenter at this year’s Century of Women celebration at the University of Richmond School of Law scheduled for October 6, 2023, honoring the 100th anniversary of the first woman to graduate from the law school. Opening with a conversation with Congresswoman Jennifer McClellan and Dean Wendy Perdue of the law school, the day will consist of CLE and networking sessions, and be capped off with a toast.
Register for the event here, with the option of attending for a half or full day, and the agenda can be found below.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
Welcome and Remarks from Dean Wendy Perdue and President Kevin Hallock
A Conversation with Congresswoman Jennifer McClellan and Dean Wendy Perdue
11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Richmond Law Women through the Decades
Law Women’s Centennial Scholarship and Student Impact
- The First Five Years: Making the Transition from School to Legal Practice
- Living Well in Retirement
- Women in Leadership: Getting a Seat at the Table (and What to Do Once You Have It)
- The Art of Self-Promotion
- Navigating Generational Differences and Office Politics
- Hot Topics: Women and the Law
- What to Do When Things Go South
- Setting and Achieving Goals in Work and Life
- Career Paths Other than Law Practice
A Toast to a Century of Women on Moody Plaza