August 15, 2018 — ThompsonMcMullan is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
ThompsonMcMullan, P.C. would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Hugh T. Antrim – Elder Law, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Beverley L. Crump – Corporate Law
- Sherry A. Fox – Family Law
- Richard L. Grier – Tax Law
- Paul G. Izzo – Elder Law
- R. Shawn Majette – Elder Law
- Christopher M. Malone – Family Law, Construction Law, Commercial Litigation, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Municipal, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Neil S. Talegaonkar – Employment Law – Management
- Thamer E. Temple – Labor Law – Management, Employment Law – Management
- William W. Tunner – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
Additionally, Christopher M. Malone was named “Lawyer of the Year” for Richmond Litigation – Municipal. Thamer E. “Chip” Temple III was named “Lawyer of the Year” for Richmond Employment Law – Management.
Congratulations to all of our attorneys!