Dec. 1, 2012
Congratulations to ThompsonMcMullan’s Nineteen Legal Elite
Nineteen of ThompsonMcMullan’s attorneys have been named to Legal Elite by Virginia Business Magazine.
- Hugh Antrim in Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Zachary Cohen in Intellectual Property
- Mark R. Colombell in Construction
- Robert A. Dybing in Civil Litigation
- Sherry Fox in Family/Domestic Relations
- Richard Grier on Health Law
- Paul Izzo in Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- R. Shawn Majette in Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Christopher M. Malone in Civil Litigation
- C. Grice McMullan, Jr. in Real Estate/Land Use
- Robert Musick in Business Law
- Adam Nelson in Real Estate/Land Use
- Jayne Pemberton in Civil Litigation
- William Prince in Young Lawyer
- David Ruby in Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- Neil Talegaonkar in Labor/Employment Law
- John Thompson in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- William Tunner in Civil Litigation
- Wilson R. Trice in Business Law
Electronic ballots were e-mailed to more than 12,000 lawyers across the state. The voter list included the e-mail addresses of all 2009 Legal Elite voters, plus others from the Virginia Bar Association and the Virginia State Bar.
The Legal Elite is divided into 15 categories selected with the help of Virginia Bar Association. In the following pages, a representative from each category is profiled. The profile subjects are chosen from the top 10 vote recipients in their categories, but they are not necessarily the person with the most votes. Only one lawyer was picked from any firm. Previous profile subjects were not considered.
For more information please call Amy Smith at 804.698.6219 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.