For many, there is no greater priority than the well-being and long-term security of their loved ones. The law can serve to bolster efforts in pursuit of that goal, but it also can lead to unintended consequences and create onerous obligations for family members and others without the proper guidance. Our attorneys have a special insight gained through years of experience into the best ways to navigate the sometimes rocky legal landscape of elder law and estate planning – areas frequently clouded by confusion and misinformation, but also marked by their potential to make a unique human impact and provide lasting benefits to our clients and their families.
Our expertise in these areas means we can help our clients manage key challenges to building families, supporting them through illness and end-of-life issues, and sustaining them through future generations.
- Complex Hospital and Facility Discharge Management
- Elder Law and Disability Planning
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning
- Medicare Set-Aside Share Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Veterans Pension
- Will Contests, Trust Disputes and Fiduciary Litigation
IRS Increases Annual Gift and Estate Tax Exclusions in 2023